Does Your Medicare Get You the Care You Deserve?
- Lower Monthly Premiums
- Lower Co-Pays
- Better Prescription Coverage
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Transportation Assistance
- Discounts and More
Medicare Open Enrollment: October 15 – December 7
Does your Medicare Really Give You an Advantage?
This Open Enrollment season we encourage you to evaluate your Medicare coverage and determine if your benefits still match your needs. Did you know:
- With a Medicare Advantage plan, you get all of the benefits of Medicare Parts A and B with other useful benefits, including prescriptions, dental and vision coverage.
- Depending on your situation, Medicare Advantage plans may save you money in the long run. While the monthly premium may be a bit higher but may save more on other needs, like prescriptions and dental care.
- While Medigap coverage can help cover the costs not fully covered by Medicare A and B, it can only cover approved benefits. What about other costs, like hearing aids? Medigap won’t cover it, but a Medicare Advantage plan can.
Please talk to our team about making a change. Call us at (702) 333-4700.